Ruger American Rimfire Target .22LR 8348
Ruger American Rimfire Target .22LR 8348 details: The Ruger American Rimfire Bolt-Action Rimfire Rifle combines the rugged reliability of Ruger’s past craftsmanship with the groundbreaking innovative creations of Ruger’s present. Fine tune the crisp Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger to your exact pull-weight preference (3-5 lb.). The 10/22®-style extended magazine release ensures smooth removal of the flush-mounted, 10/22 BX-1 10-round rotary magazine. Patent-pending Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively engages the receiver and free floats the cold hammer-forged, .860″ bull barrel optimizing accuracy. The factory-installed knurled thread protector protects the barrel crown from damage. The 60° bolt ensures ample scope clearance. Unlike other rimfire, bolt-action rifles, the Ruger American has an easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allowing removal without requiring a pull of the trigger. Easy-to-operate tang safety offers instant security. Black laminate stock with Alexander Henry forend has front and rear swivels for sling attachment and recoil-absorbing rubber buttpad. One-piece Picatinny aluminum scope rail comes factory installed.
- Easy-to-use 10/22®-style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Black laminate stock features an Alexander Henry forend in addition to sling swivels front and rear, to help you steady your aim whether shooting off of sticks, a bipod, or sling. Rubber buttpad anchors the rifle at the rear.
- Cold hammer-forged 0.860″ target barrel for exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. Factory-installed knurled thread protector protects the crown.
- Marksman adjustable trigger from 3 – 5 lbs.
- Power Bedding integral bedding-block system
- Detachable 10/22 Bx-1 10-round rotary magazine
- Black laminate stock
For more information on this product click here
Buyer Is Responsible To Provide Performance Shooting With A Copy Of Their Gun Dealers FFL Prior To Shipping. The FFL Can Be E-Mailed To firstname.lastname@example.org of Faxed To (518)-483-8450, Please Reference Your Order Number, Thank You!
For more products click here